I’m posting this in place of my Top Ten Tuesday post this week as I’m not feeling all that spooky and I don’t generally read books that are either. I don’t feel like I’ve done too well this month but let’s see, shall we?
Two of these are books I read last month but only just wrote the reviews so yeah, kinda sucked this month. I have read three other books I need to review also I’ve just been doing … some things? I feel like I’ve been busy but I can’t for the life of me think what I’ve done with my October.
Bloodthirsty Beasts I’ve Tamed…
This month the beasts were called:
- Distortion by Victor Dixen – 4 🌟
- The 7 1/2 Deaths f Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton – 5 🌟
- Batman: White Knight by Sean Murphy – 4 🌟
Untamed but Captured Beasts:
- Wonder Woman: Earth One Vol. 2 by Grant Morrison
- Justice League: The Darkseid War by Geoff Johns
- Batman and the Justice League Vol. 1 by Shiori Teshirogi
State of the ARC Bingo
So close! I still haven’t got that all-important non-fiction but I am working on it with The Life and Times of a Very British Man.
In Next Month’s Crosshairs…
Honestly, just any books would be nice. I feel I may be in a reading slump. If I can get the ones I’m kind of almost juggling finished, I’ll be happy.
Any words of encouragement would be muchly appreciated! Any of these on your TBR too? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time!